- Organizers/entrepreneurs - founders ond organizers of virtual auction house ( Z. Kovář, )
- Auction - sale and purchase of photographic technology through the internet offer and throwing in just like in stone auction houses
- Sellman - a person who offer the thing to the auction
- Bidder - a person who takes part in the auction, who offer the highest price for the thing and nobody offer more after him/her
- Auction stock - 10% of first price for that the thing was offered to the auction. In case of successful sale this money will be given back to the sellman
- Technical document - all information about the thing offered to the auction
Document about the course of the auction - all information about the concreteauction
- Success of the sellman - an information that let you know how much is the concrete sellman successful. The number indicates amount of auctions that were finished by a sale.